Translations and Other Language Solutions for the Financial and Banking Industry
We are an international company. We know how significant every word and number could be not just during the audits process but in daily work as well
We offers not only high-quality translation services of financial-related texts but also ensures complete confidentiality. On your request, not only our company but also the translator working on the text will sign non-disclosure agreements.
Specifics of financial-related texts
The EU internal market is based on the free movement of people, goods, services, and, of course, money. The demand for translations is constantly growing together with competitiveness and the activity of foreign investors. Law requires legal and financial information to be in the local language. In addition to this, the translation is essential in order to attract new clients.
There is no place for ambiguity in financial-related texts. According to particular texts, we select the most appropriate terminology, and machine translation software ensures its consistency. Our translators have knowledge not only about the financial industry itself but also about national and EU requirements for Financial documents.
We entrust the translation of financial-related texts to our experienced translators who have an education in economics. Every translation project begins with a clarification of the client’s needs and review of auxiliary material. We rely on terminology databases and clients’ provided dictionaries, documents, or previous translations.
In order to assure the safety for information that we work with, we have installed its security management system corresponding standards and regulations of EN ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Mostly translated financial-related texts:
– Financial statements;
– Financial agreements;
– Benchmarking reports;
– Scientific articles of the economics and financial industry;
– Investment and market reports, investigations of the financial industry;
– Regulations, licences, agreements;
– Correspondence on financial issues;
– Marketing material for banks and other financial companies in digital and print formats including sales material, communication and style guides, information leaflets, marketing campaigns, etc.
Other linguistic and translation services for financial companies:
– The localisation of software and mobile apps for clients and employees.
– Foreign language courses for employees (common language and language for business).
– Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation during various events, including conferences, business breakfast, lunch, or dinner, business meetings.
– Specialised (financial) language courses, including specialised terminology.
– Translation comparison with source text (bilingual editing).
– Translation adjustment according to up-dated documents in the source language,
– Other services that meet your needs.
Interested in our translation services and other linguistic solutions? Contact us, and we will not only consult you but also prepare the best solution that meets your expectations.