Group language courses for company employees
- healthy, motivational competition between group members;
- the application of modern technologies and methods;
- the establishment of a plan based on the company’s aims and requirements;
- attendance tracking in classes;
- progress tracking of students;
- free language-proficiency tests.
Specialised language courses for professionals in different fields
- international management;
- preparing and doing presentations;
- business meetings;
- official correspondence;
- banking and finance;
- human resource management;
Language courses for individuals
Language courses for individuals are the best option for company managers or other specialists who represent the company at business meetings. These offer:
- faster progress;
- a flexible schedule;
- personal attention;
- work towards specific goals.
Distance learning courses
- We will choose a suitable learning programme for your employees.
- You can choose the intensity and times.
Short-term foreign language courses for business
If so, you can try a short-term foreign language course for business.
WHICH TOPICS DO WE OFFER?
- email communication;
- business meetings;
- sales and purchases;
- customer and phone services, etc.
- You will learn tips and tricks on how to communicate in a business environment.
- You will learn to correctly use the most important words and phrases.
- These courses are ideal if you are starting a new job.
- For those who understand the language required at a level of at least B1 (intermediate).
Language proficiency tests for employees
The person’s language proficiency level is estimated partly using a written test. The aim is to evaluate the extent of their knowledge and the situations in which they can communicate in a foreign language.
In an oral test, the speaker is given multiple structured questions – and depending on the answers, more complex questions can be asked. During such tests, less attention is given to in-depth knowledge of grammar, with the main focus on the speaker’s ability to communicate in the foreign language.
- fluency in the language;
- richness of vocabulary;
- pronunciation and coherence of speech.