Website translation and localisation
- Do you have so-called “backup files” that contain all the site information in text format? This information should be known by specialists who created and/or are maintaining your website.
- What are your requirements for an ideal translation of your website? You can describe these to us, and give examples and instructions to our project manager.
It is important to closely interact with the project manager, as the success of the translation work depends partly on various technical aspects of the framework and effective collaboration.
How do we prepare for a project?
- We analyse relevant information, text, files, accessible data and the website’s technical structure.
- We find out about the customer’s needs and priorities.
- We calculate preliminary costs (which depends on the complexity of the project and the deadlines).
Methods for website translation
- the translation can be completed faster
- easier to ensure that all the necessary information is translated
- the translated texts are easy to upload to the website
- translating a website with a complex structure can cause technical difficulties with formatting
- a great solution for websites with a simple structure and format
- all the information in the Word document is manually copied, so there is a risk of omitting something
- not suitable for complex websites, with multiple catalogues, online stores, etc.
- translated texts are immediately posted on the site automatically by specialised software
- less risk of formatting errors and omissions
- the translated texts do not need to be forwarded
- specialised software does not support all website formats and parameters.
More than 26 years in the market!
We know who we can entrust with your documents.
languages in various combinations
projects implemented in 2020
Reliability, speed and quality of service
We have worked consistently with Skrivanek Translation Agency since 2015. We appreciate long-term relationships, so we have frequently chosen Skrivanek for translations, and make requests for both documents with a wider scope and shorter translations of advertisements or specialised texts. We value the opportunity to submit material in multiple formats, whether it’s a link to a website or a scanned document. Skrivanek also fully complies with the deadlines for completing tasks and often finishes them even before the deadline. We are develop together by providing feedback so that our partner can better adapt to the needs of “Veika” UAB.