We regularly organise the courses
We coordinate the course schedule with you
We provide you with the pedagogic material
- Salaries paid in fair and on time.
- A friendly team that helps with any relevant issues.
- An opportunity to choose working hours and workload. We coordinate the course schedule with you.
- An opportunity to expand your knowledge of a language and improve your pedagogical skills.
- All the educational and methodical material.
- Cosy and calm working environment.
What we expect from you:
- Higher education in philology or language certificate, which proves that your language proficiency at least C1;
- Pedagogical experience;
- Willingness to teach and help;
- A communicative and open-minded personality who is friendly towards the learners;
- Reliability and loyalty;
- Thoroughness and consistency.
Send us your curriculum vitae via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your teaching language in the headline (e.g. an English teacher)
If you teach other languages, we also invite you to send your CV via e-mail to email@example.com.