Localisation or translation?
- The client submits the files that need to be translated and specifies the target audience and goals, as well as any specific requests they may have (e.g. deadline, restrictions on number of characters, translation format, etc.).
- The project manager then evaluates the quality of the recording, clarifies any outstanding technical issues and provides a price estimate for the order.
- After the terms are agreed, the text is then transcribed, translated, edited and adapted to the target market.
- After the client reviews the translation the following tasks are performed (subtitle or sound recording)
Types of video and audio material that can be localised:
- presentations of products, services and companies;
- videos for company employees;
- auto attendant records;
- other types of record.
More than 25 years in the market!
We know who we can entrust with your documents.
languages in various combinations
projects implemented in 2019
Reliability, speed and quality of service
We have worked consistently with Skrivanek Translation Agency since 2015. We appreciate long-term relationships, so we have frequently chosen Skrivanek for translations, and make requests for both documents with a wider scope and shorter translations of advertisements or specialised texts. We value the opportunity to submit material in multiple formats, whether it’s a link to a website or a scanned document. Skrivanek also fully complies with the deadlines for completing tasks and often finishes them even before the deadline. We are develop together by providing feedback so that our partner can better adapt to the needs of “Veika” UAB.